From his Rolling Stone interview:
- On sex before marriage: “I don't think you should have sex with anyone unless you love them.I think you should just wait for the person you're…in love with.”
- On health care: “Canada's the best country in the world. We go to the doctor and we don't need to worry about paying him, but here, your whole life, you're broke because of medical bills. My bodyguard's baby was premature, and now he has to pay for it. In Canada, if your baby's premature, he stays in the hospital as long as he needs to, and then you go home."
- On abortion: “I really don't believe in abortion. It's like killing a baby?”
- On abortion in cases of rape: “Um. Well, I think that's really sad, but everything happens for a reason. I guess I haven't been in that position, so I wouldn't be able to judge that.”
- On politics: “I'm not sure about the parties. But whatever they have in Korea, that's bad.”