The Tea Party Patriots took a poll of their rank-and-file to see what the top ten "action items" for the movement are. They are:
1. Protect the Constitution
2. Reject Cap & Trade
3. Demand a Balanced Budget
4. Enact Fundamental Tax Reform
5. Restore Fiscal Responsibility & Constitutionally Limited Government in Washington
6. End Runaway Government Spending
7. Defund, Repeal, & Replace Government-run Health Care
8. Pass an ‘All-of-the-Above” Energy Policy
9. Stop the Pork
10. Stop the Tax Hikes
The Rude Pundit speculates what the lowest ten "action items" are:
1. Check spelling.
2. Eat a salad every now and then.
3. Understand that taxes for almost everyone have actually gotten lower under President Obama.
4. Stop taking government money like Social Security disability payments or Medicare.
5. Appreciate racial diversity in a way that doesn't involve witch doctors or monkeys.
6. Require that anyone dressing up as a Founder must have actually read that person's work.
7. Get information from more than one 24-hour news channel.
8. Take a walk every now and then.
9. One gun is more than enough.
10. Love, baby, love.