The Best Article Every Day recently a list of the 14 Basic Skills All Men Should Possess.
How do you rank?
I've evaluated myself….
- Drive a stick-shift – It's been a while, but I think I can
- Hook up an entertainment center - You bet
- Fix a toilet – Depends on what's wrong with it
- Navigate a map and use GPS - Oh, yeah
- Change the oil - I can in a pinch.
- Balance a checkbook - Yes
- Cook the perfect steak - "Perfect"? I don't know. Maybe.
- Swim the breaststroke - Very good breaststroker
- Write effectively – Effectively? Yes.
- Dress for the occasion – Oh, I possess this skill; Don't always choose to do it though.
- Sew a button – Sure
- Do laundry properly – Yes, I think so.
- Handle roadside emergencies - Yup
- Build a fire - Of course.
J-Walk Blog decided to do a list of 14 Basic Skills All Women Should Know. I micht as well evaluate myself on that, too.
- Know which devices are controlled by each remote control – Yes
- Start a gas-powered lawnmower – Yes
- Crochet a hat – Not at all
- Create a frequency distribution in Excel by using a pivot table – No, but I'm, sure I could figure it out quick
- Prepare huevos rancheros – No
- Speak a few sentences in French – Oui
- Reinstall Windows without losing everything – No
- Give a good backrub – Sure
- Use all the features on their digital camera – Yes
- Parallel park – Yes
- Create a custom ringtone and upload it to
yourtheir phone – Yes
- Hang pictures on the wall – Yes
- Use Google efficiently – Yes
- Cut hair – No