(1) Kudos to Bristol Palin for being realistic about abstinence-only education. (And she oughta know).
(2) Really? A book which re-tells the story of Bambi…. from the hunter's point of view? Really?
(5) Aaron Sorkin fans: If you haven't seen Sports Night, Sorkin's first foray into television, do yourself a favor and buy the complete series DVD while it is 15% off at Amazon. It is some of his best writing.
(6) Looks like another Madoff-type scandal.
(7) I don't know when it happened, but Jump the Shark really jumped the shark. Probably when it was bought by TV Guide.