Two Crappy Television Networks Go Off The Air In Order To Form One Really Crappy Television Network
NEW YORK (Reuters) – CBS Corp (NYSE:CBSA – news) and Time Warner Inc.’s (NYSE:TWX – news) Warner Brothers television network on Tuesday said they will close their respective UPN and WB networks and jointly launch the CW network.
Here’s our guess at the possible shows to premiere on the CW Network:
(1) America’s Funniest Home Videos 2
(2) Wild And Wacky Police Car Chases, Backwards!
(3) The Upper Middle Class Black Family That Speaks In Nothing But Sexual Innuendo
(4) Who Farted?
(5) Police Cops
(6) Police Cops: Miami Beach
(7) Four’s Company
(8) WWF Throw-down
(9) Police Cops: Prostitution Unit
(10) Buffy, The Vampire Slayer – The Next Generation
(11) The Washed-up Comedian, His Teenage Daughters, and the Boys That They Date
(12) Torture, Inc. (starring Kiefer Sutherland)