The people in Ohio are getting KILLED with political ads.
This YouTube video is one half hour of TV programming (the local news at noon of the CBS affiliate, yesterday, in Columbus Ohio) — condensed to 3 minutes and 30 seconds.
Most of the ads are for conservative candidates and casuses.
If you didn't have the patience to watch the entire clip, I don't blame you. Here's what you missed:
- Just over 10 minutes worth of political ads packed into a half-hour newscast
- 22 consecutive political ads (including 1 voter ID PSA)
- 5 ads attacking Obama (all from outside groups)
- 2 ads supporting Romney (one from Romney campaign, one from Crossroads)
- 2 ads attacking Romney (one from OFA, one from Priorities)
- 4 ads attacking Sherrod Brown (all outside groups)
- 1 ad supporting Sherrod Brown (from his campaign)
- The rest of the ads were for local ballot issues or candidates