The anti-abortion activists have a new protest tactic for Christmas — empty manger Christmas caroling!
Here, for example, is a schedule of upcoming events from a Pro-Life Wisconsin website:
Last year's Empty Manger Christmas Caroling effort was so popular, we're doing it again this year, and in more cities to boot!
What better way to bring the joy of Christmas to a place where hopelessness abounds?
Dates, times and locations as follows (please note the La Crosse location has been added and the Appleton time is finalized):
- Milwaukee: Pro-Life Wisconsin and 40 Days for Life of Milwaukee will be singing Christmas carols on Dec. 23 and Dec. 24 from 9 a.m. to 10 a.m. both days, outside Affiliated Medical Services. Affiliated is located at 1428 N. Farwell Ave, Milwaukee.
- Madison: PLW affiliate Vigil for Life will be singing Christmas carols on Dec. 22 at 5:30 pm at Planned Parenthood, 1306 Orin Road, Madison.
- Green Bay: Pro-Life Wisconsin and 40 Days for Life of Green Bay will be singing Christmas carols on Dec. 23 at 3pm at Bellin Hospital, 744 South Webster Avenue, Green Bay.
- Appleton: Pro-Life Wisconsin will be singing Christmas carols on Dec. 23 at 5:30 pm at Planned Parenthood, 3800 North Gillette Street, Appleton.
- La Crosse: PLW affiliate 40 Days for Life of La Crosse will be singing Christmas carols on Dec. 22 at 3 pm at Options Clinic, 1201 Caledonia Street, La Crosse.
We will have copies of Christmas carols and the empty manger. Please spread this message far and wide. Most of all, prepare the way of the Lord by joining us in song to glorify the King of kings.