From NY Craigslist:
Reply to: email@example.com
Date: 2009-05-13, 9:01PM EDT
Mercury Radio Arts is the New York based production company owned by Radio and TV host Glenn Beck.
Mercury seeks a writer for contributions to Glenn’s radio program, magazine, and web site. The ideal candidate will have a strong interest in news, current events, and politics.
Key responsibilities will include contributing original content to GlennBeck.com and to Glenn’s radio program and magazine. Writing will include a mix of short pieces and long articles, fact-based commentary on the news of the day, etc.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Research skills
• At least 2 years of journalism experience
Interested candidates, please send resume, cover letter, and at least 3 writing samples. Cover letters must include salary requirements to be eligible for consideration.
Location: New York, NY
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- Please, no phone calls about this job!
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
My favorite part: "fact-based commentary". Yeah, because that's what Glenn does soooo well…..