In no particular order:
- Missed Heather in Five By — I was going to go Sunday but they were sold out! And now she’s wafted off to NYC….
- Emily did the Wait Wait thing the right way
- Turned off the Red Sox last night when they were down 4-1 (they still lost 4-3; but it almost ended with another Papi walk off in the bottom of the ninth)
- Never having seen "Ugly Betty" (Is it really that good?)
- Number of times I actually used my pool this very hot summer: once
- Not managing to get on the river with Que for yet another summer
Speaking of Que, she told me years ago that I suffer from seasonal depression (as does Que herself). I guess that’s probably true, even though fall is my favorite season. Honestly, I don’t feel depressed, but there’s something about going from several weeks in the high 90’s to it suddenly being 61 degrees (like it is now) that kind of makes a body feel . . . blah.