A Croatian motorbiker’s penis was zapped by lightning as he stopped beside the road to take a leak.
Ante Djindjic, 29, from Zagreb, said: "I don’t remember what happened. One minute I was taking a leak and the next thing I knew I was in hospital.
Djindjic, who suffered light burns to his chest and arms, added: "Thankfully, the doctors said that there would be no lasting effects, and my penis will function normally eventually."
I left out the most interesting part:
"Doctors said the lightning went through my body and because I was wearing rubber boots it earthed itself through my penis."
That’s right — lightning literally shot out from his, uh, unit. He gets 100,000 boasting points for that.
A (female) co-worker of mine (who shall remain nameless) quips: "Could have been worse. Instead of taking a leak, someone could have been giving him [oral graitication] at the time."
Yes, that’s true. Worse for who, though?